Friday 11 January 2013

Graduation Day is almost HERE!!!

Hey Guys,
I just checked my profile and I already got 13 views!!! Can you believe it? I mean, I just wrote one post and 13 people? That's amazing! Thanks you guys!!
So I'm just a few days away from graduation and I know it's gonna be so awesome!! For some of us, it's gonna be the last time we see each other. So, yeah I guess it's gonna be a sad event. No one's started to cry (yet) like the previous batch, but, nonetheless, there are many tears to be shed. I think it will happen at the most unexpected moment, like maybe when we're in the loo, adjusting our clothes......hopefully not.
So, like my pre-boards are going on right now. Our boards are just a month away. It's like the SATs or LSATs, only for sophomores. The seniors have it earlier than ours. Our school's junior and senior section is the worst, so people opt to join other places. We are hoping that our scores are high enough to get us some scholarships. Oh, by the way, I study in a private school. Most of us in our town do, even those who can't afford it because the school gives out many free seats when a kid wants to join when they are in first grade upto fifth grade. Then onwards, you have to get a really good grade on all your subjects to get a scholarship or you pay. Nice, huh?
I know I should be studying during this apocalyptic times, but it's hard to stay away from the internet!!! I googled for some Twilight and Harry Potter memes and there were some HILARIOUS stuff. I thought I should share it with you guys---------->














                

Who would you let die in this situation? 
the answer’s pretty obvious



And for the best of them all......




Hahahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Okay so coming back to the topic, I gotta go. Two last messages before I leave:

1. I have changed my email address to randombloggergal@gmail.com for those who want to contact me and give me ideas for the coming posts.

2. Please like me and leave comments below!!

Yours truly,
Random Blogger. 






No comments:

Post a Comment