Tuesday 5 February 2013

Exams, exams.

Yup. The title says it all. Exams. With a full stop. Starts on 27th February. HELP!! I haven't been attending extra classes like all my other classmates, so I'm pretty rusted. My seniors tell me it's not so bad during the finals. In fact, they'd ask questions as though we're first graders who have studied our portions. So, WHEW!
But better safe than sorry. I'm gonna study like I never have to write another exam in my life. Maybe that is a good choice.
You know, even though school ended 2 weeks ago and I'm never gonna see most of my friends ever again, it still hasn't hit me from my last post. I am not even upset. Instead I can't wait for what's ahead!! Am I crazy or is this normal?Please let me know in the comments below.
What is the matter with these perverts in the world? I mean, did you guys hear about that poor girl in India? Or those cases of child marriage on BBC? And it's all atrocities on women, no one else. It's really sad. And really there's nothing we can do about it cause one second we are all protesting and very protective and the very next second, we turn on TV, guess what we see? Sk8er boi rocking on Mtv! Sorry! Bad timing  for a pop song to make its entry. What I meant is we turn on TV and we see reports of another rape case or some sh*t. But really you perverts, is it really worth it? What are you gonna get out of it? Permanent, unwanted, infamous fame, not just temporary pleasure. So just, STOP! And girls, be more careful when you're alone.
So, for now, I'll leave you guys with a riddle and few more memes. Please let me know in the comments below which character memes you want and I'll go ahead and post it. Sayonara!!!!!
RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT.......
According to an old story , once there was a father and his three loving sons. One day dad met an serious accident , death approached to take the father. Oldest son beg to the death to allow his father to live for some more years. Death was kind and agreed.After 2 years death return to take the father with him , now the second son beg for some more time. Death agreed.
After a year death returned again to take the father.Now the youngest son request to allow his father to live till the candle wick of the candle on his hand burned out.Death agreed.

Now as the youngest son thought , the death never returned back.
How come ?


MEME TIME!!!!!!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment