Thursday 1 November 2012

Introducing ME!!

Hey!!
Wassup people? This is the first time I have EVER written a blog. I have no idea what to write about. So I'm your typical girl next door, only not so pretty. I am what one would call, 'big boned'. I am not too fat (38 inches around the tummy), neither am I too thin. So not the girlfriend type. Not that I want a boyfriend either. I am a tomboy but I am entering the phase where I start matching my earrings with my clothes; necklaces and bracelets included. It sort of disgusts me, but it's gonna get worse when I start wearing lip-gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I tried wearing it once for a wedding and I got the most compliments that day. There was also a celebrity guest,who was my mum's college friend, who told me if I could bring my tummy to 28 inches, I could win a beauty pageant. A beauty pageant? Really? Could it get any worse? Those idiots who participate in the event, even though they use the money they win to get through college(as I learnt in that Sandra Bullock movie where she is an undercover agent and takes part in a Miss America Pageant)  have to walk around practically naked in the swimsuit round!!!! I wouldn't be caught dead doing THAT!!!

This is gonna sound weird, but even though the band split up, I love the Jonas Brothers. Or more specifically Joe Jonas. That explains the title of this blog- Introducing me. You know, from the Camp Rock movie part 2. Nick Jonas sings it? NO or YES? Please let me know. I have every album of theirs except "It's about Time" and "Jonas L.A." because "It's about Time" productions have stopped and I haven't bothered about the other one. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas.

For those who have heard about Smosh, please tell me they rock. They are sick, I'll admit but they definitely do not suck. For those who haven't heard about Smosh, check out the following links-
http://www.smosh.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/smosh?feature=results_main
It is a channel on youtube starring two hilarious guys, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. Anthony is the hot one and Ian is the...........well, geeky one. No offence Ian. Ian is Irish while  Anthony is Mexican(I think). There are many of their friends who often come on their videos and all their videos are shot in Sacramento, California. It is fun to watch and is recommended for people above 13.

I also happen to a Gleek, a Glee fan. They absolutely rock but I absolutely hate Rachel  Berry but I like Lea Michelle. My favorite female singer on Glee is Santana and my favourite male singer is Blaine( Darren Criss).  The most amazing thing is that Glee has given a base for all these young and talented stars. For example, Michael, who is the star dancer in New Directions was also part of the Step Up 2 and 3 cast as Bones, Darren Criss(Blaine) appears in Katy Perry's video of 'Last Friday Night' and Sam Evans appears in the music video of 'Tonight Tonight' by Hot Chelle Rae.

So for now, that's it for now. My blogs will be about different stuff and if you want a topic of your liking to be the center of one of my blogs, please let me know by emailing to this id-----
randombloggergal@gmail.com
HASTA LA VISTA until the next time!!

-Random Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment